|Other Tour Dates (1)|
|Oct 17||American Blackout, Reno Divorce, Gasoline Lollipops||Hodis Half Note Fort Collins, Colorado||Find Tickets|
With equal parts Orange County punk, honky tonk country, and rockabilly sensibilities, Reno Divorce strikes a unique chord of their own in a diluted genre of what passes as “Punk rock’n’roll”. Throw in well-crafted and deftly executed songs that straddle the line between Smithereens and and Social Distortion, and you’ve got a band that truly stands out amongst the herd. Oh, and there’s one more thing....this aint the boys’ first rodeo...they’ve played with almost all their punk hereos (ALL, Social D, TSOL, Adolescents, Agent Orange, Shattered Faith, X, The Blasters, Motorhead), and shared a tour bus with more contemporary heavy hitters, ala U.S. Bombs, The Bones, and Street Dogs. They’ve worked with the cream of the crop behind the scenes, as well. Their last record, “Tears Before Breakfast” was produced by Jason Livermore at the world famous Blasting Room and the support tours for that album were handled by M.A.D. Booking in Europe, where among other great festivals, they graced the Saturday Night Fever Stage at With FUll Force. Always captivating live, and wrought with more hooks than your uncle Bob’s tackle box, Reno Divorce has carved out a reputation as the real nitty gritty, a true “musician’s band” that pushes the envelope with every release, without sounding contrived or formulated. Brent Loveday’s adept songwriting and clever storytelling are brought to life by the bands expert musicianship. With Brent Loveday on lead guitar and vocals, Tim Jadowski on bass, Tye Battistella on Rhythm guitar, and Ruben Patino on drums the band fires on all cylinders. backed by a band that fires on all cylinders. Reno Divorce has earned honors in Kerrang, Metal Hammer, Loud Fast Rules, and (more importantly to the band) the respect of their peers.
Just the Facts:
- Originally based in Orlando, Florida from 1996-1998. Re-formed in Denver, Colorado in 2000.
- Signed to Boss Tuneage Records in 2002.
- Signed to Street Anthem Records in 2005.
- Several US Tours from 2001-2011
- Toured Europe 2002,2004,2009,2010, new 2011 tour!!
- More touring to come. Demand us ! ( Just don't tell us what to do fucker)
- Rave reviews in Kerrang, Metal Hammer, Maximum Rock N' Roll, The Big Takeover, Under the Volcano, Skratch, Razorcake, Aardschok, Punk Planet, Loud Fast Rules, and more zines worldwide.
- Shared the stage with T.S.O.L., D.I., Agent Orange, The Blasters, Reverend Horton Heat, Agnostic Front, The Pavers, The Dead Kennedys, ALL, Exene Cervenka, The Hollowpoints, Wire, US Bombs, Wesley Willis, The Smut Peddlers, 3 Bad Jacks, Mad Sin, Narcoleptic Youth, Wrecking Crew, Clit 45, Adolescents, " X ", Street Dogs, Henry Rollins, and all of the killer Colorado based bands ! ( find them and check them out )
Albums & EPs:
Tears Before Breakfast ( 2009, I Scream Records )
Naysayers and Yesmen/Laugh Now Cry Later ( 2005, Street Anthem Records )
Laugh Now Cry Later (EP) (2004, Boss Tuneage Records)
You're Only Making It Worse (2003, Boss Tuneage Records)
Naysayers and Yesmen (2002, Boss Tuneage Records)
All Throttle, No Bottle ( 7 inch Vinyl ) (1998 Skankin' Skull Records ) This is still available on Interpunk.com ! A Reno Collectable.
Web of Lies (EP) (1997, Bomb Records) ( Out Of Print )
And were just geting started. Look for more soon.....
All video content is provided by Youtube, and any questions, comments, or concerns regarding such content should be directed to Youtube