Inside a small garage in Portsmouth, Virginia a monster has been created. Drums, guitars, and vocals, all being sewn together to create Sekshun 8, a band whose musical mayhem can only be described as a work of sonic genius. As if it wasn't enough to write songs that, at times, make you want to stomp your own grandmother, this four man psyche ward commands undivided attention when they perform. Sekshun 8 delivers a live performance that kicks a** and takes names (for their mailing list). Just the raw energy produced from this band alone is enough to power four city blocks with plenty to spare. As for the music itself, the band definitely has an original edge. Refusing to bow their heads to "everything else" being played out there, Sekshun 8 has developed an original groove on top of “hard hitting’ riffs. This variety of sonic themes stem from the plethora of influences each member possesses, which they use to set the "norm" of Hard Rock music on fire. With everything being pounded into your head from ears to eyes, you would be crazy not to listen. Here is what some experts have said:
- “Black Wing Butterfly is arguably one of the finest albums released.” (Jeff Maisey Correspondent and Rock Critic, Virginian Pilot)
- "Have not heard rock music this good in 20 years" (Don Pasanine, former Warner Brothers A&R )
- “Outstanding album, flawless, production, radio ready rock songs with killer hooks” (Chet McCracken, studio musician and former drummer for The Doobie Brothers and Joe Walsh)
- “Killer rock songs, bloody good album” (Roger Taylor, Queen)
- “Album sounds great, wouldn’t change a thing.” (Mutt Lange, legendary producer)
So get your copy of "Black Winged Butterfly" and see for yourself. This is a band that will deliver the goods, both live and on CD.
All video content is provided by Youtube, and any questions, comments, or concerns regarding such content should be directed to Youtube