Twisted Brown Trucker Band is Kid Rock's band, formed in 1994 in Sterling Heights, Michigan. The original lineup included Kenny Olson on lead guitar, Uncle Kracker on turntables, Andy Gould and George Metropolous on guitar, Paul Anthony on bass and Bob Ebeling on drums. The band's first involvement was on the 1994 demo of "Dark & Gray" on his Bootleg Series Tapes, they would make three more appearances on the tapes in Watch Me Come, Only a Dog and Box #10. Trucker became both Rock's studio and live band in 1997.
Chris Peters was the studio guitarist for The Polyfuze Method and Fire It Up. Matt O'Brien (Bass) and Kenny Tudrick (Guitar, Drums) were studio musicians for Devil Without a Cause.
Kenny Olson went on to form numerous bands for more creative outlets. A Pack of Wolves, The Flask, Five Star Carni, The Motorfly's, and most recent (2010) 7 Day Binge. He has also made appearances on many other recordings such as the song "I Love You More Than You'll Ever Know" which can be found on the Les Paul & Friends CD as well as a version of "Little Wing" with Chaka Khan on "The Power of Soul: A Tribute to Jimi Hendrix" among numerous others.
Tudrick is with the band Detroit Cobras, who he was with before touring on Kid Rock's 'Live' Trucker tour.
Percussionist Larry Frantangelo won a Detroit Music Award in 2009 for Outstanding Urban/Funk Musician.
* Marlon Young – lead & rhythm guitar (1996–1997, 2007–present)
* Jason Krause – rhythm & lead guitar(1997–present)
* Aaron Julison – bass guitar, backing vocals (2003–present)
* Jimmie "Bones" Trombley – keyboards, piano, organ, harmonica, backing vocals (1996–present)
* Stefanie Eulinberg – drums, percussion, backing vocals (1998–present)
* Paradime – turntables, programming, keyboards (2002–present)
* Larry Frantangelo – percussion (2007–present)
* David McMurray – saxophone (2007–present)
* Jessica Wagner;– backing vocals (2007–present)
* Tyra Juliette -backing vocals(2007–present)
All video content is provided by Youtube, and any questions, comments, or concerns regarding such content should be directed to Youtube